3D & 4D Gel Number Plates
Huge Range Of Number Plates For Cars, 4x4s, Motorcycles From Basic to Popular Black 3D & Our Latest 4D Gel In Various Shapes And Sizes All Made In Store. British Standard Tested. High End Number Plates. Meets All Legislative Standards. Price Starts From £45 For A Set. Please Call Us At 0141 237 7373 Or Visit Our Store For More Information And Orders. Available In Store Only.
As a DVLA Registered Number Plate Supplier, we will need to see the original documents that:
- Prove your name and address.
- Show you are allowed to use the registration number.
You can use the following to confirm your name and address:
- Driving license.
- Utility, council tax or rates bill from the last 6 months.
- Bank or building society statement from the last 6 months.
- National identity card.
The following will confirm your name only:
- Passport - does not have to be issued in the UK.
- Bank or building society debit or credit card.
- Police warrant card.
- Armed forces identity card.
Proving You Can Use The Registration Number
You must bring one of the following to show you are allowed to display the registration number:
- Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI).
- Green ‘new keeper’ slip from the V5C or V5CNI.
- Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number.
- Retention document (V778).
- A latest renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI).
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI).
- A number plate authorization certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA).
- An electronic number plate authorization certificate (eV948 or eV948/2)
- A letter of authorization from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate.
- if your fleet is in the new V5C on demand scheme (also called ‘V5C suppression’), a PDF of the vehicle’s details from the view vehicle record service.
- UK trailer registration certificate (VTRC).